Information Obligations for Data Protection in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO
Name and contact details (of the person responsible)
PlanET Biogastechnik GmbH
Up de Hacke 26, 48691 Vreden
Tel.: 02564 / 3950-0
Contact details of the data protection officer
datenschutz(at)planet-biogas.com (postal address see above)
Purposes and legal bases of data processing
– Establishing contact
– Application management or acceptance of online applications with the consent or on the initiative of the applicants
– fulfilment of the contract (order and order execution)
– fulfilment of legal obligations
– personal and legitimate processing interests in accordance with Art. 6 I 1f:
• addressing existing customers via advertising for customer follow-up
• informing existing customers about marketing campaigns and new products
Recipient of the data
– in-house departments
– where applicable, external contractors involved in the project and within the execution of the contract
Third country transmission
– for foreign projects only within the contract execution and only with consent
– no transmission of data for other or currently unplanned purposes
Duration of data storage
– within the business relationship only for the duration of this relationship
– in the case of electronic applications, up to 3 months after the decision has been made, followed by the subsequent deletion
Right to information, amendment, deletion and processing limitation
Customers and applicants have the right to information, amendment and deletion or limitation of the processing of their personal data which we store. The deletion takes place when no data storage requirements exist. A limitation to the data processing can only be made, as long as a storage obligation exists.
Right to objection, data transferability and consent revocation
Customers and applicants have the right to object to the processing of their data and the right to having their data transferred. If the processing of data is based on consent, as in the case of the consent to be contacted via email, this consent may be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
Customers and applicants have the right to appeal to their supervisory authority. The contact details of our supervisory authority are:
The Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Postfach 20 04 44; 40102 Dusseldorf; Tel.: 0211 / 38424-0; firstname.lastname@example.org
Necessity to provide data
The provision of personal data is required to establish a business relationship. If the data is not provided, customer care and follow-up may only be partially possible or not possible at all.
No automated decision-making, including profiling, is performed during this process.
Ordinarily when it comes to applications, the provision of data to establish an employment relationship is a result of the candidate’s own initiative and therefore is seen as provided with consent.
Incomplete applications may delay the procedure or make it impossible altogether.