Biological Service Advisor
PlanET Biogas UK Ltd is a subsidiary of PlanET Biogastechnik GmbH, a world leader in the construction and service of anaerobic digesters since 1998. Headquartered in Germany, the group employs more than 200 people globally. We are currently seeking a Biological Service Advisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customers with a complete biological support service to ensure optimum performance of their AD plant. The role will include interpretation of laboratory analysis results and preparation of reports for the clients, remote monitoring of plants, biological advice and support for customers either on site or remotely and biological commissioning of new plants. The position is predominantly based at our office in Banbury, UK, with some travel required.
- Qualified to degree level in a science based subject
- Experience of anaerobic digestion would be advantageous
- A technical and/or agricultural background would be advantageous
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent IT skills including a proficiency in Microsoft office e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Confident and professional with a strong customer focus
- An ability to organise and prioritise your work
- Full driving license
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- supporting the Company’s biological service in the UK
- presenting sample analysis and consulting with the Company and customers on the same
- contacting (and maintaining contact with) PlanET and non-PlanET AD customers regarding all service matters
- active sales of service contracts (predominantly biological service contracts)
- supporting the Company’s parent company’s (PlanET Biogastechnik GmbH) sales team as required
- assisting with administration functions e.g. invoicing, managing AR, cash management, budgeting and general organization
30 days inclusive of bank holidays.
38 hours per week.
For further information about the company please visit:
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to:
Interviews will be held in October.